Modern Slavery Statement
This statement outlines the actions taken by Inverarity Morton to identify and address instances of modern slavery within the company and our supply chain.
This policy applies to all sites and remote workers of Inverarity Morton.
- We operate a zero-tolerance policy towards modern slavery within our operations and supply chain.
- We conduct rigorous employment checks including eligibility to work in the UK.
- We provide “awareness” training to all new employees to raise visibility and knowledge of modern slavery training throughout the business.
- Train relevant managers in our modern slavery commitments and also to have accountability in implementing these commitments within their relevant areas.
- We encourage our co-workers to raise any concerns they may have regarding modern slavery or human trafficking.
- We compile an annual report measuring effectiveness of modern slavery policy within the organisation.
- We partner with our supply chain to ensure adherence to these commitments throughout our supply chain.
- We designate a modern slavery champion to continually promote awareness through company-wide communications on the subject.
Steven Russell, Managing Director